Monday, April 11, 2011

Here we go

Hi, my name is Lewis Knudsen.


I attended Moody Bible Institute in Chicago from 2002-2006.

After I graduated in 2006, I wanted to go on a huge road trip and visit lots of friends and relatives.

However, at this time I was working at Starbucks 25ish hours a week.

This paid the rent, but was not enough for renting a car and buying the super expensive gas for going on a road trip.



In 2009 I decided to go to Korea and teach English at an elementary school.


I stayed in Korea for two years and saved up some money

Now I can finally go on my road trip.


The plan is to visit my cousin in Montanta, then down to Oregon to see some friends from College, California, Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota and then back to Chicago for my friends' wedding. I'm going by myself so there will be some long drives. Also I'm trying to save money by bringing food with me instead of eating at restaurants.

Check out this blog and I'll keep you posted on how it's going.

1 comment:

  1. hey, I'm glad you're blogging somewhere where I can make comments now! I hope you keep blogging your trip! I'll be reading!

    ReplyDelete